Never eat these foods while pregnant! Find out the 10 foods you should never eat when pregnant. Learn what are foods you should avoid during pregnancy and why. Include healthy recipes to keep your baby healthy too! Get The Facts From A Specialist!
One of the things every mother wants to give her unborn baby is a good start in life. A healthy lifestyle and diet would make your pregnancy a good experience. A healthy diet is needed during pregnancy to keep you well and fit. A healthy diet is very important for your baby’s growth and development. They are certain foods you are meant to avoid during your pregnancy.
They are foods you eat during pregnancy that could make you ill or even harm your baby. As such, you are not allowed to eat everything you see. Here are the foods you should avoid.
10 Foods You Should Never Eat When Pregnant:
1. Pate: It is not good for a pregnant woman to eat any kind of pate. Avoid all, including the vegetable ones. They contain listeria.
2. Raw or partially cooked eggs: Avoid eating any food that contains raw and uncooked eggs, foods like homemade mayonnaise. If you want to eat egg, make sure is thoroughly cooked until the whites and the yolks are solid.
3. Raw or uncooked meat: Avoid eating any raw or uncooked meat. Make sure is thoroughly cooked before eating it.
4. Some types of fish: Avoid eating fish like shark, marlin, and swordfish. They all contain high levels of mercury. This mercury can damage your baby’s developing nervous system.
5.Unpasteurised milk: A pregnant woman should only drink pasteurized milk. You are advised not to even eat certain foods made out of this unpasteurized milk. So avoid things like unpasteurized goat and sheep milk.
6. Raw shellfish: Avoid eating raw shellfish. If you must eat, it must be properly cooked. Raw shellfish contains harmful bacteria and viruses that can cause food poisoning.
7. Some types of cheese: Try as much as possible to avoid mold-ripened soft cheese, like Brie, Camembert and others.
If you have any questions or contributions to make, you can do that in the comments section. You can also share this article with your friends and loved ones. Don’t forget to follow me for more educative articles.