The last time, we talked about 12 to 20 weeks of pregnancy. Today, we would be discussing 20 to 25 weeks of pregnancy. For those who are expecting to be a mother someday, this article would educate and prepare you for your first pregnancy. Pregnancy is not as dangerous as some of us think. All you are required to do is to follow the necessary guidelines.
At the end of this course, you would no longer be nervous about pregnancy. Subsequently, I would discuss other weeks of pregnancy.
Important Thing You Should Know About 20 to 25 Weeks Of Pregnancy.
Here are things you should know from 20 to 25 weeks of your pregnancy.
1. At this stage, you would start looking pregnant. Your pregnancy can no longer be hidden at this stage. Your uterus would begin to get bigger at a quicker rate.
2. At this stage, you would start feeling more hungry. Try as much as possible to eat a good diet.
3. This is the stage when you begin to feel your baby move.
4. At this stage, you are expected to get your maternity certificate from your doctor or midwife.
5. If is your first baby, the baby would start responding to touch and sound as of 25 weeks. The baby would be moving around energetically.
6. If this is your first baby, the doctor or midwife is expected to measure your uterus. He or she is also expected to measure your blood pressure and test your urine for protein.
7. At this stage, you are advised to write to your employer in writing about your maternity leave. Your partner can also write for paternity leave as well.
8. You should also start thinking about claiming your maternity allowance. That is if you are entitled to receive maternity allowance.
If you have learnt from this article, I would like you to share this article with others. You can also follow me for more articles about other weeks of pregnancy. Don’t forget to drop your comments in the comment section.