How To Apply For ExxonMobil Graduate Internship for Nurses 2022.
ExxonMobil is pleased to announce its Internship Programme for Nurses for the 2022 internship cohort. The programme offers recent Nigerian graduates the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading engineering company.
The internship will afford the individual the opportunity to prove themselves and gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge through challenging assignments.
Program Type: Graduate Internship
Location: Eket, Lagos
Duration: Not specified
ExxonMobil Graduate Internship for Nurses | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Graduate Internship for Nurses at ExxonMobil, applicants are to meet the following:
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerians with Degrees in Nursing.
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1)
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) or a Master’s degree no earlier than 2020.
- Must be self-motivated and energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical and communication skills.
- Must have Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Life Support (ACLS) certification and current Practicing Nursing license.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the ExxonMobil Graduate Internship for Nurses 2022 are to click ‘Apply Now’ on the official website. Please note that your application is complete only when you receive a confirmation email.
Applicants are to ensure that they upload the following documents:
- A cover letter indicating your internship availability period.
- An updated resume.
- Academic Transcript showing CGPA.
- Degree Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Valid Government issued means of Identification bearing a clear picture of your face (e.g International passport data page, Voters card, National Identity card, Driver’s Licence)
Application Deadline: Not Specified