I have an interesting story about a pretty girl who has body Odour, she happens to live across my street, I have always told her that she smells bad, which is aware of and she told me its a health condition.. she has spent thousands of dollars to cure, but all to no avail, so I told her to buy Deodrant as much as she can get.
What is body Odour?
Before we go into the causes of body odor let’s break down the term, “body odor”. The term “odor” is the scientific term for an unpleasant body odor. Odor refers to the presence of certain chemicals in the body or excretions. Body Odour has many causes, but here are the 2 most common medical conditions that cause body odor:
1. Dietary problems In severe cases, many people develop body odor because of deficiencies in nutrients, especially vitamins. Vitamin B6, for example, is often deficient in vegetarians and also in people that have a chronic low B6 blood level.
2. Diet Diet is another source of body odor. An odor can be caused by eating food that contains excessive garlic, onion, or sulfur.
What are the 5 most common medical conditions that can cause body odor?
1. Stroke If you suddenly lose a lot of blood or platelets to the brain (blood clot), they become trapped inside your blood vessels, which start to clot and form an inflammatory reaction. The body then produces waste products (eg. prostaglandin) that stimulate odor. This condition is called ischemic brain injury, and it can occur in people who have a stroke, but there is no specific treatment. However, it is often a temporary condition.
There are common triggers for body odor, which can worsen the odor, such as
• medications (eg. antibiotics, antacids, NSAIDs, blood thinners, etc.)
• illnesses (eg. cold, flu, and gastroenteritis)
• digestive problems (eg. indigestion, diarrhea, or constipation)
• hormonal changes
• frequent or extreme physical activity.
Why do I have body Odour?
Body odor can be caused by a range of reasons from an existing medical condition to a change in diet. Some people are more prone to it than others. Body odor is the perception of odor that emanates from the skin or breath. It usually has to do with a combination of both air and your skin bacteria. We have a lot of bacteria and various bacteria on our skin. Our skin’s skin flora is altered by several factors including environment, diet, genetics, and the level of health of the skin. The skin flora can affect: Cleansing Growth of healthy skin cells Treating and preventing infections Many people with different skin conditions that make their skin more sensitive and are caused by stress, lack of moisture, and poor nutrition. There can be a huge range of problems.
How to cure Body Odour
A LOT of people have Body Odour because they have certain conditions that make the body produce an excess of sweat or perspiration, some of the most common conditions are: 1. Arthritis of the knee, 2. Arthritis of the hip 3. Leprosy (both acute and chronic) 4. Anemia 5. Heart disease 6. Thyroid disease 7. Jaundice (low color of the skin) 8. Diabetes 9. Alcoholic disease 10.
Find out what is causing your Body Odour
1. Fertility Issues can cause body odor, they are caused by polycystic ovaries or endometriosis, which is caused by the eggs being expelled too early in the woman’s cycle. It causes bloating in the body and irritation to her vaginal area and menses.
2. Birth Control If your female friend has a pill to regulate her cycle when she stops taking them, she might find she is now menses more frequently than before and this can be a sign that she’s ovulating. This can make the body stink.
3. Chemo If a friend is going through chemotherapy for cancer, she will experience vaginal dryness and an odor that might be offensive to the senses.
4. Blood Clots The side effects of blood clotting will cause vaginal discharge that can be a turnoff.
Get rid of the cause of your Body Odour
How she described it to me and the rest of my family is something to talk about, I have not told my family, and here is the very interesting part, I believe she was lying and even though she had bought the Deodrant or body spray and was trying to get rid of the problem, it was actually a symptom of something else, so she was trying to hide the cause of her bad body odor. Are you concerned about your body odor? Do you think that you may have a medical condition causing your body odor? If so, please make a trip to the nearest pharmacy and purchase a tube of Deodrant or any other Deodorant that is recommended for body odor treatment. The Deodorant, Deodorant, or Body Spray can treat most body odors.
Use Deodorant and other products for smelly armpits
Before we continue with the technical part, deodorant is the best way to deal with body odor. That’s right, the evidence shows that women who use deodorants to fight body odor are more attractive to men than those who don’t. But the most effective way is a natural way – some natural deodorants actually work. However, the most common natural deodorant comes from armpits. There are two types of armpit deodorant. The first one is natural and the second one is synthetic. Natural deodorant is found in our armpits and it absorbs sweat and deodorizes them, this naturally helps in preventing body odor, which also makes it easier for you to smell attractive to other people.
Without working out and exercising regularly, body odor is a constant problem, for both men and women, and one of the most frequently ignored beauty issues. It is common for a few patients, I meet in the clinic to blame poor personal hygiene as their primary reason for their frequent need to visit me for treating body odor. But, with the help of our cheap and effective commercial products, body odor can be managed and controlled, until you can work out and exercise regularly and it’s gone forever.